My little blog of illustrated oddities had been nominated for the Liebster Award by the talented Golan Art at golnaranart.wordpress.com! Very chuffed and humbled! Big thank-you.
My nomination will be announced tomorrow!
Here are my answers to the 11 questions:
- Where are you from? – I was born in Berlin, but left Germany when still a teenager. I then moved to Dublin, Ireland and ended up living in London, UK. Who knows what’s next?!
- What did you study? – I studied Interior Design in Dublin and London, but am working as a personal chef.
- What was your worst subject in school? – Maths, hands down.
- What star sign are you? – I’m a Sagittarius…my birthday was recently.
- What trait have your friends and significant others in common? – They are all kind people who wear their heart on their sleeves.
- Tell us something funny about you. – I can over-bend my left elbow, which is a result of a fracture.
- Does your blog reflect what you do for a living? – Yes and no. Or maybe not yet 🙂
- Who inspired you most in what you blog about? – There is no particular person as my art derives from having synaesthesia…so perhaps a few musicians.
- Have you ever regretted a blog post you created? -No….but then again, my blog is young.
- What are you trying to achieve with your blog? – A smile on my readers’ faces and the insight that we all create our reality with our thoughts and emotions.
- What does the future hold? – Create, create, create!