Pencil and fineliner on paper, framed.
Pencil, markers and fineliner on paper.
Here is last night’s drawing from when the art muse bit me.
Pencil, felt tip, fineliner and metallic pen on paper.
Here’s a lovely hamsa I just finished drawing. Pencil, fineliner, metallic felt-tip and white-out on grey cardboard.
Felt-tip, marker, metallic marker, pencil and fineliner
Turning this b&w into something more colourful!
My little blog of illustrated oddities had been nominated for the Liebster Award by the talented Golan Art at golnaranart.wordpress.com! Very chuffed and humbled! Big thank-you.
My nomination will be announced tomorrow!
Here are my answers to the 11 questions:
- Where are you from? – I was born in Berlin, but left Germany when still a teenager. I then moved to Dublin, Ireland and ended up living in London, UK. Who knows what’s next?!
- What did you study? – I studied Interior Design in Dublin and London, but am working as a personal chef.
- What was your worst subject in school? – Maths, hands down.
- What star sign are you? – I’m a Sagittarius…my birthday was recently.
- What trait have your friends and significant others in common? – They are all kind people who wear their heart on their sleeves.
- Tell us something funny about you. – I can over-bend my left elbow, which is a result of a fracture.
- Does your blog reflect what you do for a living? – Yes and no. Or maybe not yet 🙂
- Who inspired you most in what you blog about? – There is no particular person as my art derives from having synaesthesia…so perhaps a few musicians.
- Have you ever regretted a blog post you created? -No….but then again, my blog is young.
- What are you trying to achieve with your blog? – A smile on my readers’ faces and the insight that we all create our reality with our thoughts and emotions.
- What does the future hold? – Create, create, create!
Sometimes I just drawing lines and shapes come up….this line drawing turned into a cat!
Felt tip and fineliner,0.5 and 0.05.
Here’s a framed pink mandala. ..the print’s size is about 1/3 of the original, which makes this version look like framed jewellery somehow…
Late-night neon pink Sharpie Mandala!